Friday, November 7, 2008

Greta Garbo



Greta Garbo quotes:

I never said, 'I want to be alone.' I only said, 'I want to be left alone.' There is all the difference.

If only those who dream about Hollywood knew how difficult it all is.

The story of my life is about back entrances, side doors, secret elevators and other ways of getting in and out of places so that people won't bother me.

Your joys and sorrows. You can never tell them. You cheapen the inside of yourself if you do tell them.

I don't want to be a silly temptress. I cannot see any sense in getting dressed up and doing nothing but tempting men in pictures.


I wish I were supernaturally strong so I could put right everything that is wrong.


Is there anything better than to be longing for something, when you know it is within reach?


Life would be so wonderful if we only knew what to do with it.


No comments: