Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Barbara Streisand


Barbara Streisand quotes:


I am simple, complex, generous, selfish, unattractive, beautiful, lazy, and driven.

Around people I don't know, I'm totally at a loss.

I go by instinct--I don't worry about experience.

I arrived in Hollywood without having my nose fixed, my teeth capped, or my name changed. That is very gratifying to me.

The audience is the best judge of anything. They cannot be lied to. Truth brings them closer. A moment that lags - they're gonna cough.

I'm not that ambitious any more. I just like my privacy. I wish I really wasn't talked about at all.

How I wish we lived in a time when laws were not necessary to safeguard us from discrimination.

You have got to discover you, what you do, and trust it.

It is every woman's dream to be some man's dream woman.

What is exciting is not for one person to be stronger than the other... but for two people to have met their match and yet they are equally as stubborn, as obstinate, as passionate, as crazy as the other.

There is nothing more important in life than love.


No comments: